Author Topic: Some pics  (Read 2613 times)

Offline trollskogen

• Egg
  • Elliota and Valle
    • Elliota (Li8)and Valle
Some pics
« on: March 27, 2013, 11:40:24 AM »
ElliValle

Offline Dartman

• Hatchling
Re: Some pics
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2013, 02:09:04 PM »
Pretty sure we have the second hand parrot on the kindle here. Learned a few good things from it but need to actually sit down and read through it sometime. Looks like you have some good reading material even if it isn't in your native language.
Village Idiot

Offline trollskogen

• Egg
  • Elliota and Valle
    • Elliota (Li8)and Valle
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2013, 01:34:33 AM »
I guess you have right about a second parrot,.To own the books make it easier to look up for some answer/advice when the problem come up.Little bit sad though,its few parrots (solwing problems-)books in Swedish.
ElliValle

Offline Dartman

• Hatchling
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2013, 11:46:41 AM »
You know for my car tech manuals with all the part Numbers and pictures I like having both. A PDF or other version on disk or PC file I can print out, then I can get the printouts dirty when I'm using them to work on my old cars, rather then the hard to find parts manuals. It also tends to save some space as after a while the house is full of books I don't need to read often. BUT I do like have real copies to just thumb through and make me feel all warm and fuzzy about having a real one around.
Information is priceless and I soak up as much as I can when I can on everything I like to do, including that big green lummox I live with, though he isn't quite as big as Eloy is :shades:
Village Idiot