Author Topic: A BIG HELLO!  (Read 6402 times)

Offline Dani

• Egg
  • Bronson The Little Raptor
A BIG HELLO!
« on: October 26, 2012, 11:41:39 AM »
Well, I guess we're starting over! A new beginning! My name is Danielle and I'm owned by a 7yr old Bronze Wing Pi named Bronson a 8yr old Gofffins Cockatoo named Luna a Rosey Bourke Parakeet named Gracie  and four Budgies Charlie,Penguin,Paisley and Fleur de lis.

I can't wait to meet everybirdy, hurry up and join in....LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!  :clapping: :partyblow: :danceparty: :bump: :bump: :bump:   

Offline Jan

• Parrot Slave Since 1986
  • Administrator
  • Hatchling
  • Blu's Bird Toys
    • Pionus Parrot's Website
Re: A BIG HELLO!
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2012, 01:54:21 PM »
Hi Dani!!  Nice to see you here! Yep, I know ... new beginnings, it never hurts anyone!  Oh, and where is your other half ... no forum is complete without a Patman!! :haha:

It will be nice to see everyone soon!
Jan

Blu's Bird Toys  www.bluesbirdtoys.com
Pionus Parrot's Website  www.pionusparrot.com

Offline Dani

• Egg
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2012, 02:36:54 PM »
I'm sure "Patman" will be along soon!  :shades:

Offline Cetan

• Nestling
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2012, 08:10:02 PM »
Hi and glad to see everyone here. My name is Nancy and I live with Adam, a blue head male, Princess a spoiled green cheek conure, and 4 male budgies Mac, Kiwi, Pearl and George. Everyone except Princess was a rehome and they came with their names.  And in a few weeks we are probably getting a bronze wing pionus joining us!

Offline Dartman

• Hatchling
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2012, 08:53:33 PM »
Yep, will need Patman too but I can always fill in with a few off the wall comments to help out... :shocking: So are you also known as Dani on the Avian forum most us hard core types went to while we were down as there is a user there but I THINK she has different birds but not sure.
Village Idiot

Offline Jan

• Administrator
  • Hatchling
  • Blu's Bird Toys
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2012, 12:58:58 AM »
Yep, that's the same Dani we all know!! Dani has actually been on our forum for years ... maybe e-ons!

It's good to see you all ... Nancy, Dani Terry and Vicki too!
Jan

Offline Jan

• Administrator
  • Hatchling
  • Blu's Bird Toys
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2012, 01:05:25 AM »
I'm sure "Patman" will be along soon!  :shades:

Do you think her can pass the verification questions on the registration page?  He could pose as 'spam' if he fails any of the questions!  LOL!!!
Jan

Offline Dani

• Egg
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2012, 12:27:42 PM »
Yep it's the same ME! I'm on AA as Dani, but really this is my HOME.......I love this Pi forum, it is very homey and we know each other well. It is the very first forum I ever joined.  :blink:   

Yes, please fill in for Patman until he can pass the test to join! I may have to help him out with the parrot toe question!  :biglaughing:

Offline msgardeness

• Newbie of Parrot Friends
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2012, 01:46:17 PM »
Hi everybody, I'm Liz and I have a Maxi Pi who is now 6 years old (where'd the time go??) and a self-plucking Eclectus girl who is God-only-knows how old (the poor girl) and a very entertaining African Grey parrot boy who talks up a storm at just over 3 years old. I also have several fish tanks and 2 dogs: Charlie who is a 6 year young ShihTzu and Mac who is a 4 year young Yorkie. In December I will be getting another puppy!! A Biewer who will be 15 weeks old then. :) Great to be back... although I failed the registration test.  I thought Parrots had 3 toes. :( I should have gone and counted my parrot's toes first. :))))

Offline Dani

• Egg
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2012, 03:45:56 PM »
HI LIZ!! Seriously? You failed the parrot toe question?  :biglaughing:  Well, those are the things you'll learn here on this forum!  :wink1:

Offline Al_96789

• Egg
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2012, 06:52:10 PM »
Aloha Everyone. My fid Carla is a 17 year old Bronze Wing rescue that chose me in February 2011. I invited her in and she refused to leave. Her favorite perch is my right shoulder. We currently live in Hawaii, but I am retiring at the end of next year and we are moving to Texas. It's good to be back.
Carla - BW

Offline Jan

• Administrator
  • Hatchling
  • Blu's Bird Toys
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2012, 07:22:31 PM »

Hi Al ... nice to see back on here!  Hope to see you posting on Carla in the Pi forum!
Jan

Offline GinnyW

• Egg
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2012, 11:35:44 AM »

Do you think her can pass the verification questions on the registration page?  He could pose as 'spam' if he fails any of the questions!  LOL!!!
 :biglaughing: :biglaughing: :biglaughing:
I had to really think about the question - how many toes does a parrot have.  Then I remembered I used to tell Loki & Lizzy, "Gimme four!" when I wanted them to step up.  :D

Offline Fuzzy

• Egg
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2013, 06:42:02 PM »
HELLO DANI!   :hello1:

HELLO LIZ!  :hello1:

HELLO AL!  :hello1:

:danceparty: :danceparty: :danceparty:

Offline E

• Nestling
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2013, 01:37:44 AM »