Author Topic: Do you have a baby?  (Read 1757 times)

Offline maxsmom

• Navigator
Do you have a baby?
« on: September 28, 2013, 05:08:58 PM »
I was on phone this morning making an appointment. The person was asking a bunch of questions and slipped do you have a baby? I said no and she finished asking me a bunch of questions.  Finally she said it sounds like there is a baby by the phone. I said oh that is Max my 18 month pionus. I don't consider him a baby because he is hormonal, willing to bite and willing to follow it up with I love you. She responded she had a human baby and  they do same thing. She also felt Max sounded like a human baby due to all the gurgling noises. I guess I have gotten so used to Max's gurgling  that I do not notice it anymore. But the call made me reflect on how cute my baby pionus can be
She flies with her own wings. Oregon State Motto

Offline Dartman

• Hatchling
Re: Do you have a baby?
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2013, 09:06:29 PM »
They do make some cute happy to be alive noises  when in a good mood and hanging out with their flock don't they. Nerd used to look at me with happy eyes and just go ERK! or do a quiet high pitched whistle when he was trying to snooze.
Lurch will go EEEAARK! over and over and other happy noises plus his talking comments when he gets excited to see us.
Village Idiot

Offline momazon

• Fledgling
Re: Do you have a baby?
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2013, 01:59:55 PM »
 :biglaughing: