Author Topic: So sweet he is!  (Read 2116 times)

Offline E

• Nestling
So sweet he is!
« on: October 12, 2013, 01:35:36 PM »
 :icon_mrgreen:

Offline momazon

• Fledgling
Re: So sweet he is!
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2013, 02:25:48 PM »
This is beautiful.  I think Eloy is a wonderful boy to wake you up so sweetly!  Dobby likes to sit on my daughter's computer when she is not feeling well, but when music comes on, he balances on the screen top, struts back and forth, and does a funny little squeak in time with the music.  He likes to get on the top of the shower and she flips water on him as he struts and does his robot voice. It makes a big mess in the bathroom!

Offline Dartman

• Hatchling
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2013, 02:43:11 PM »
Lurch when he's in a good mood and wanting scritches will waddle up to my hands and look all excited, if I put up a finger he'll rub and push against it with a lot of force trying to scritch the itchy spot and get me to scritch him as well. He also has gently put his beak on my cheek when he's hanging out on my shoulder.
Nerd used to nibble my fingers, push against them, walk up on the floor, wait a bit, then go CHIRP! to wake us up and get a treat and some attention. Nerd would also look right at my eyes then very gently preen and feel my eye lids and lashes.
I think if I did that with Lurch I'd be missing a eye :biglaughing:
Nerd would also sit with us very quietly when he knew we were sick. :bighug:
Village Idiot

Offline maxsmom

• Navigator
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2013, 04:52:41 PM »
Really sweet stories of your pi. They can be quite endearing even if not cuddly.
She flies with her own wings. Oregon State Motto

Offline maxsmom

• Navigator
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2013, 04:08:20 PM »
I should add Max warmed my heart by flying over to greet me when I awoke one day this week.....totally reminded me of Lea who watched me sleep and ran up my bed the moment I stirred. Charlie warms my heart by seeking me out even if Max is around. When Charlie wants love he is bold enough to ask
She flies with her own wings. Oregon State Motto