Author Topic: please post  (Read 2690 times)

Offline maxsmom

• Navigator
please post
« on: November 04, 2013, 01:00:34 AM »
Julie - Please post a photo of Robin!
She flies with her own wings. Oregon State Motto

Offline Julie T

• Fledgling
Re: please post
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2013, 10:27:05 AM »
Okay  :) when I get to an internet computer (soon I promise). I have some funny ones of him

Offline Julie T

• Fledgling
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2013, 05:33:15 PM »
Here is Robin my best bird ever... 19 year old Red Bellied Parrot. This is probably his all time funniest pic! I think he was really proud of his collection LOL

Offline Julie T

• Fledgling
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2013, 05:36:27 PM »
I tried to post more, but I have to resize them. They don't resize the "normal" way on my computer, so I have to see if I can find an EASY photo resizing program on the internet. Soon as I figure it out there will be more pics coming!! Stay tuned...

Offline Julie T

• Fledgling
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2013, 06:42:55 PM »
More of Robin... these were taken a while ago, but he still looks exactly the same lol  :icon_mrgreen: He doesn't have a boing anymore. I should get him a new one.

I'll get more pics resized soon when I get time, and I'll post more. I tried to get the pics out of my email (the budgies, and Raven weaning BW) but the darn things are an incompatible format to get them from here to there? I don't know - but I'll figure it out soon.

Offline maxsmom

• Navigator
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2013, 11:53:27 PM »
Very cute! Thanks for sharing

I posted info on pic resizing in image help section for you. I have had trouble with that too and I suggest a site that was helpful
She flies with her own wings. Oregon State Motto