Author Topic: Georgeous BW in CA  (Read 1697 times)

Offline maxsmom

• Navigator
Georgeous BW in CA
« on: November 22, 2013, 12:44:14 AM »
http://m.petfinder.com/petdetail/25680319?location=20910&animal=bird&breed=Pionus&age=&gender=&size=&offset=

Honestly I fight MBS every week.  I have a weakness for BW. If I lived in CA I am not sure I could resist this guy.

Mickaboo has several pionus including Maxi. 
She flies with her own wings. Oregon State Motto

Offline Julie T

• Fledgling
Re: Georgeous BW in CA
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2013, 02:17:31 PM »
I have MBS bad too, but I can dream. Like you, it is just not feasible right now and for the forseeable future to have any more. I think it does get challenging to give personal one on one attention to more than 2 if you are the sole bird keeper, especially if the birds don't get along with each other and you have to find separate time for both. I guess people who have many birds is a lot like having lots of kids vs an only child. If you have that you manage somehow  :)

Offline maxsmom

• Navigator
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2013, 05:20:08 AM »
 My fault for mentioning MBS in my original  post  but :offtopic: This thread is all about getting a bird who needs a home a new home :wink1:

Offline maxsmom

• Navigator
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2014, 02:32:36 AM »
A lot of the pionus who had been listed by Mickaboo seem to not be on petfinder anymore. I hope that means good news for them. Only saw a Maxi listed for Mickaboo on petfinder