Author Topic: I wish I could draw cartoons!  (Read 1486 times)

Offline lebowski

• Egg
I wish I could draw cartoons!
« on: December 11, 2013, 10:49:01 AM »
Today I wish I could draw a single caption cartoon. It's a pionus parrot sitting in its cage with a sign around its neck saying, ' Will tolerate you for popcorn'.

I am learning more and more everyday, love my Shy-Pi!
"Sometimes the first step to forgiveness is realizing the other person is batshit crazy."
OR.....“If we learn to open our hearts, anyone, including the people who drive us crazy, can be our teacher.”
― Pema Chödrön

Offline Julie T

• Fledgling
Re: I wish I could draw cartoons!
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2013, 10:57:38 AM »
Oh that cartoon sounds cute! I love stuff like that too. You might try taking a pic of it and posting if you feel like it. I know for me and my system here it is a pain to post pics unfortunately.

How's the progress going on Shy-Pi? That's great you've fallen in love  :heart4:
I think this is the start of a wonderful and long rewarding friendship! So is his name officially going to be Shy-Pi, or still thinking of a permanent name? What if he becomes outgoing later lol.

Offline lebowski

• Egg
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2013, 11:09:14 AM »
hi julie, thanks! i dont know if Shy-Pi will be his forever name or not! I'm betting it will be 'Pi' and have named my new lovebird baby ( whose job it is to nestly in my hair since pi wont!) according, calling him 'cake'.
"Sometimes the first step to forgiveness is realizing the other person is batshit crazy."
OR.....“If we learn to open our hearts, anyone, including the people who drive us crazy, can be our teacher.”
― Pema Chödrön

Offline Julie T

• Fledgling
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2013, 01:44:27 PM »
Cute. Good luck with both your babies!

Offline maxsmom

• Navigator
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2014, 11:34:43 AM »
 :partytime2:
She flies with her own wings. Oregon State Motto