Author Topic: Dental Floss  (Read 4599 times)

Offline Julie T

• Fledgling
Re: Dental Floss
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2014, 10:46:09 AM »
We'll see about Raven. Being a Pi, he just might be the only fashion police around here.
I've always heard and read about that, but strangely, even with the larger species, I've never experienced it would you believe. Towel around my head, dark glasses, hat, headphones... Now if I did all that at once, well then maybe... :biglaughing:

Dental floss? I'll make sure to beware.

Offline momazon

• Fledgling
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2014, 12:02:34 AM »
Dobby just started this since we moved north and I wear more hats, but he has seen us both in hats and scarves before.  The floss is really funny :biglaughing:

Offline maxsmom

• Navigator
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2014, 01:25:13 AM »
He was on my shoulder while I was brushing my teeth last night.....had to quickly move him off of me......what was I thinking :wink1:
She flies with her own wings. Oregon State Motto

Offline maxsmom

• Navigator
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2014, 08:14:09 PM »
Oh my gosh, I sit across the room flossing my teeth and Max goes on all out attack.....what does he have against good dental health :biglaughing:

Oh well, I  need to remember not to floss near him
She flies with her own wings. Oregon State Motto

Offline Dartman

• Hatchling
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2014, 08:51:41 PM »
Lurch loves flying onto my shoulder whenever I head to my end of the house to my bathroom or the computer room. He seems to have no problem with me brushing my teeth or flossing. HOWEVER, he still gets fully homicidal against certain hats and hoodies. If I see the crazy look in his eyes I quickly check to see if I'm wearing a hat or hoodie he hates. If I forget I in the least get rushed and pecked.
Sunday I headed out into the living room early in the afternoon and decided to let him out and eat the hot cereal on the stove. He flew to me to see what I was doing, but I know he gets bad about not sharing food right away so I had a new hoodie on and pulled the hood up around my neck so he couldn't pop me for not sharing quick enough.
He seemed to be sitting there perfectly happy, suddenly shreiked and punched a hole almost through my right earlobe. :shocking:
I sweared and asked what was that about, he knew he was in deep doo doo and shot away for his cage. I chased him in with a hat kicking and screaming and covered him for a hour while he pirate sweater at me.
I think it was a combo of not sharing food fast enough, and that hoodie and maybe I didn't handle it perfectly but I'm tired of getting popped when I'm not quite expecting it and my ear has two holes in it.
After that I let him out and of course he was a bit prissy and so was I but he eventually got over it and hung out nicely and shared dinner and scratches.
Got to remember to get food to eat, especially breakfast, before letting him out, and no shoulder privledges while dealing with food or wearing the wrong thing.
Village Idiot

Offline momazon

• Fledgling
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2014, 11:52:32 AM »
I guess we are slow to learn the rules, I have been taught not to wear a hoodie when getting them out in the mornings.  About your ear, you know, you could earn some holiday money if you take him to the mall and charge for the piercings.   :icon_mrgreen:

Offline Dartman

• Hatchling
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2014, 04:53:21 PM »
Now that's a great idea   :biglaughing: maybe he was just making a fashion statement... :shades: He's sitting on top of the other recliner doing his pirate gibberish right now, saying rupear, chocomail, baby, etc.
He's been a perfect gentleman since too so I guess either he learned or moved on.
Nice thing is he seems to be very forgiving now after a short time when we have our little battles. :)
Village Idiot