• Newbie of Parrot Friends
Hi!
« on: February 11, 2014, 06:41:04 PM »
Nebraska says Burrrrrrh!  :hello1:

Offline maxsmom

• Navigator
Re: Hi!
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2014, 08:09:44 PM »
Welcome! Having fun this winter? Tell us about your pionus. Did I miss this?
She flies with her own wings. Oregon State Motto

Offline momazon

• Fledgling
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2014, 11:36:53 PM »
Gosh, I think it is cold everywhere, but you really are cold.  Apparently Georgia has ice and snow, too.

Offline Julie T

• Fledgling
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2014, 12:22:31 AM »
Welcome Erika, Tell us about your Pi!

momazon... It is not cold EVERYWHERE  :) it's been like spring/early summer here all winter long! We are having a bad drought here in southern CA. I just want chance to wear my favorite jackets, but I can't!

Offline E

• Nestling
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2014, 02:21:13 AM »
Welcome! :-)  :hello1:

Offline maxsmom

• Navigator
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2014, 03:12:37 AM »
Julie - No single digits  or 20s in southern California! Stop rubbing it in that you can't wear your jacket when we are in boots  back East :icon_mrgreen:
She flies with her own wings. Oregon State Motto

Offline Erika

• Newbie of Parrot Friends
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2014, 05:32:46 PM »
Do they even sell jackets in Cali!  I had a friend visit there last week and they couldn't find flip flops to where to the beach!  I think it's too warm to wear anything there  :shades:  It is beautiful though.  I'm originally an Arizonan so me like the heat! 

I love two Pi, Raleigh Pi (Maximillian) and Winston Pi (Blue Head).  I will post pics this weekend, since it will be a three dayer!!!! Yay

Offline Julie T

• Fledgling
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2014, 11:39:00 PM »
Julie - No single digits  or 20s in southern California! Stop rubbing it in that you can't wear your jacket when we are in boots  back East :icon_mrgreen:
Hahaha! Not rubbing it in honest! I LIKE jackets  :biglaughing: I will be miserable though during the summer. It does get over 100 a lot here, and I hate the heat! Though, I have to admit I'd probably hate the snow and single digits too  :icon_mrgreen:

Offline Julie T

• Fledgling
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2014, 11:40:02 PM »
Hahaha! Not rubbing it in honest! I LIKE jackets  :biglaughing: I will be miserable though during the summer. It does get over 100 a lot here, and I hate the heat! Though I have to admit I'd probably hate the snow and single digits too  :icon_mrgreen:

oh no!! Jan, you out there?? Can you please erase my double post?! Thanks! Sorry everyone...

Offline Julie T

• Fledgling
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2014, 11:46:43 PM »
Do they even sell jackets in Cali!  I had a friend visit there last week and they couldn't find flip flops to where to the beach!  I think it's too warm to wear anything there  :shades:  It is beautiful though.  I'm originally an Arizonan so me like the heat! 

I love two Pi, Raleigh Pi (Maximillian) and Winston Pi (Blue Head).  I will post pics this weekend, since it will be a three dayer!!!! Yay

Couldn't find flip flops?  :shocking: It's extra hot this winter. USUALLY in the winter it gets in the 30's at night and cool in the day.. Enough for at least some sort of jacket, but not this year!

Arizona to Nebraska, wow that's a difference...