Offline Jan

• Parrot Slave Since 1986
  • Administrator
  • Hatchling
  • Blu's Bird Toys
    • Pionus Parrot's Website
Re: pionus
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2014, 04:17:55 PM »
I hope you know I was not upset in any way that I just want the gal to understand that we speak English here and I know you are trying to help her out.  If you want to continue with her through regular email, that is all and good with me but not through PM's.

Problems that happen when you see mixed languages on a board like this is that other people in various languages will start posting in their language and then it gets confusing.  Then if it is not moderated then it could really be on something not even pertaining to parrot related topics.
Jan

Blu's Bird Toys  www.bluesbirdtoys.com
Pionus Parrot's Website  www.pionusparrot.com

Offline momazon

• Fledgling
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2014, 12:10:34 AM »
Of course, I am never sure of forum etiquette, and have always worked in a multilingual job.  When we all talk, some of us peak the same languages, but none of us speaks them all.  There is always someone who needs translating or they are out of the loop.If I work with you, I know when to translate, but forums are different.  The issue of posting in all languages did not occur to me.  Most people can get by in English, but I have met some very educated people who just are not language people. I do not take offense readily, so do not ever worry about letting me know these things!

Offline perron

• Egg
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2014, 01:04:38 AM »
bonjour j ai appris une mauvaise nouvelle mon petit coco pionus que j ai vendu a des gens il ses échappé de sa cage j ai peur qu il ne survi pas dehors