Author Topic: Happy 4th  (Read 1415 times)

Offline maxsmom

• Navigator
Happy 4th
« on: July 05, 2014, 06:14:23 PM »
I didn't see a thread for those of us in USA

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!  238 looks pretty good. :pinkelephant: :beerchug: :cool1: :kicking:
She flies with her own wings. Oregon State Motto

Offline momazon

• Fledgling
Re: Happy 4th
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2014, 01:24:22 AM »
Happy Fourth, hope everyone's fids were calm and protected. I may sound like a terrible humbug, but this is one holiday I do not enjoy due to the terror it causes domestic and wild animals.  I do like reading about history and watching the story of our country on video, but the fireworks are too much :(

Offline Dartman

• Hatchling
Re: Happy 4th
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2014, 10:53:42 AM »
I like the fireworks myself as far as watching a nice show somewhere BUT poor Lurch was a bit freaked out by the flashes and noise.
Went to moms house to fix her Cable TV setup as the video quit playing and cable co wants 35 bucks to fix it. Decided as long as I was there might as well fix everything else she's been complaining about after I got the TV fixed.
Fixed her shower faucets, leveled out the new toilet we installed a while ago, and got the cable box in their bedroom rebooted so it also worked, then we ate some dinner and talked and we still got home early enough to be with Lurch before it got dark.
Poor boy was jumping into the air and making laps around the room when something loud or bright happened. After a while he realized we weren't freaking out and calmed down a bit.
Glad we were home to watch over and comfort him :hugs:
Village Idiot