The Wonderful World of the Pionus Parrot Species > ALL OTHER Parrot Species

~~Roscoe My Catalina Macaw~~

(1/3) > >>

Nakia:
This be my Catalina Macaw Roscoe. He's my imp and at almost 3 yrs old he is in his brattiest of times on some days now.  :thdope:  He loves to pinch my arm when I carry him to his play perch. Catalinas for those who don't know are a hybrid between a blue & gold and a scarlet macaw. He tends to lean more on the B&G in personality where as his older brother Angel in my opinion is a bit more like the scarlet. Roscoe is my buddy and I love him to bits.

Julie T:
Wow really pretty Macaws! :) Jan the owner of this site has a B&G.
Roscoe and Angel almost look like Harlequins with such a deep orange/red. I love the bright and variable colors of Macaws!

Nakia:
Thank you Julie. I have been told more than once that my boys look like Harlequins instead of Catalinas. And I was even basically called a liar by one gal on another parrot forum. She wanted me to get photos of their parents to prove it.  I told her she could go get the photos herself if it worried her so much.  :biglaughing:

There are so many gorgeous macaws out there pure breed and hybrids, would love to have one of each if I just had the space and funds to care for them.  :blink:

Julie T:

--- Quote from: Nakia on July 12, 2014, 01:07:27 AM ---Thank you Julie. I have been told more than once that my boys look like Harlequins instead of Catalinas. And I was even basically called a liar by one gal on another parrot forum. She wanted me to get photos of their parents to prove it.  I told her she could go get the photos herself if it worried her so much.  :biglaughing:
--- End quote ---

Well I don't know.... I'm gonna need some proof here  C:-).

LOL! Who in their right mind would call you a liar about something like that, let alone have it bother them that much that she wanted pics to prove it hahaha. Ridiculous!

momazon:
He is a gorgeous macaw, and looks like lots of fun!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version