Author Topic: Butterbean LOVES Popcorn  (Read 2574 times)

Offline Cetan

• Nestling
Re: Butterbean LOVES Popcorn
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2014, 05:01:20 PM »
My green cheek conure loves popcorn, loves seeds, wont touch the Nutriberries popcorn - go figure birds  :biglaughing:
Adam and Chante both eat it occassionally - but they are Nutriberries addicts and I dont feel bad because Dr Orosz who is one of the few board certified Avian vets both in the US and Europe and former president of the AAVA has said they are nutritionally good for birds, comparable to pellets

Offline momazon

• Fledgling
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2014, 10:43:33 AM »
Interesting, will have to look for it in the stores. Mine yell "butter", meaning peanut butter on toast with their vitamins mixed in.  I wonder sometimes if there is anything I won't do for them...

Offline MamaofaMaxi

• Egg
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2014, 11:31:01 AM »
Thanks! I make sure to help him out when he does it. Right now he is molting so he is super itchy. ): poor baby. He lets me rub his eyes and the white circles around them though, which I'm so happy about. He is a total sweet heart.

I'll look into the nutriberry for sure and see what I think. I've never heard of them before. (:

I would do anything for my birds, I have too. Haha. They are like my babies. (:

Offline Dartman

• Hatchling
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2014, 04:38:58 PM »
Well we got some for Lurch and so far I think he thinks the normal fruit ones are good and these must only be eaten when the others run out.
I'll keep trying them and I bet he'll decide they're good when he gets over them being unknown new food, crazy bugger  :icon_mrgreen:
Village Idiot