Author Topic: Lurch standing on my plate  (Read 1702 times)

Offline Dartman

• Hatchling
Lurch standing on my plate
« on: July 27, 2014, 11:30:50 AM »
Well like it says he decided stealing my food requires both feet :biglaughing: plus maybe a few others I thought were cute :)
Village Idiot

Offline E

• Nestling
Re: Lurch standing on my plate
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2014, 11:37:38 AM »
Adorable pics! He is so cute! ♥♥♥
And he is clever too, your food look delicious.  :yummy: :icon_mrgreen:
That is one of the best thing, to eat together. That's why I eat all my meals at home, so Eloy and I can eat together.  :yummy:

Offline Dartman

• Hatchling
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2014, 11:58:06 AM »
Thanks, he wasn't giving up on the grub and put one foot on, eventually the other, so I just held up the plate and he rode and stuffed face.
It was pretty good, has tuna in it along with everything you see and we get a couple of meals out of it.
The other shots I thought were cute and haven't posted any of him in a while :shades:
Village Idiot

Offline maxsmom

• Navigator
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2014, 01:17:36 PM »
Lurch is adorable....and spoiled.....each pi should be spoiled
She flies with her own wings. Oregon State Motto

Offline Dartman

• Hatchling
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2014, 01:20:09 PM »
He's not spoiled :shades: He's king of his domain and knows it. We just exist to serves his every need and whim :icon_mrgreen:
Village Idiot

Offline Julie T

• Fledgling
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2014, 01:25:00 PM »
Aw, Lurch sure is cute!  :). Thanks for sharing. Your pasta loos good too!

Offline momazon

• Fledgling
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2014, 01:33:01 PM »
He sure does look like your best buddy while that plate is there!  You have done wonderful work with him.

Offline Cetan

• Nestling
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2014, 12:38:38 PM »
How cute. Since Chante decided that it was fun to push the bird on the shiny silver bowl off the top of his cage every day I switched them to my nice heavy ceramic bowls similar in shape to your bowl and every morning Adam perches on his while eating, both feet firmly on the edge of the bowl

Offline Dartman

• Hatchling
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2014, 01:58:45 PM »
Yeah, we can't do that as he's pretty strong and stubborn. If we leave ANYTHING moveable on top he upends it with a look of glee, if he can't pick it up he pushes it till it falls off the end. He figured out the light stainless dish we were using for his main water and started upending it whenever he wants attention so we had to get a thick black plastic one that locks to it's base.
Nerd usually only did it when his cage top water was dirty or empty so he got to keep his treat bowls most of the time.
If he got a treat he'd go home and drop it in the treat dish if he didn't finish it. :biglaughing:
Village Idiot