Author Topic: I'm baaacccckkkk!!!  (Read 7832 times)

Offline maxsmom

• Navigator
Re: I'm baaacccckkkk!!!
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2012, 12:21:31 PM »
http://www.avesint.com/owner.html

I believe this is the Gail Worth with the white cap
She flies with her own wings. Oregon State Motto

Offline GinnyW

• Egg
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2012, 02:24:01 PM »
Maxsmom, I got my pionuses from Gail Worth at Aves International!!!  She runs a closed aviary, but doesn't have any pi's available right now, except perhaps a few former breeders.  She's trimmed operations a lot in the last few years. 

Momazon, yes my new house is newer.  The landlord has maintained the property really well, and all the electric has been upgraded.  For now, I'm still renting while I continue to save for a down payment.  My daughters are both grown, so there's nobody to spend all my money every month - suddenly I find that I'm able to save money!!!  :)  The new place has ceramic tile floors throughout, which is GREAT for fast clean up with the fids.  And there's a big back yard for the dogs, with a real creek that runs past just on the other side of the fence.  My nephews kids have gone tadpole hunting already.  :fish:

Offline maxsmom

• Navigator
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2012, 03:56:08 PM »
Oh, sorry. Someone told me that Gail Worth had a wc just weaned. They just contacted Gail. Well, sorry for miscommunication. Glad you see bright side with new home.

Offline momazon

• Fledgling
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2012, 09:23:59 PM »
Well, I guess we are all looking for some Maxis for you, Ginny :yes:  and I am glad your wiring is better. As I said, I think of you very often... While I love the old look of these 1930's homes, I think I need to move to a newer part of town. 

Your new place sounds beautiful--a creek, no less! 

It strikes me that we are in the same kind of situation--my daughter moved out this year, and I find myself wondering if I should rent a room, or what.  Hmmm, here is that "new phase" of life I keep hearing about.

Offline maxsmom

• Navigator
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2012, 09:27:47 PM »
Ginny - You don't sound ready for another pi yet, but since I am hearing of different pionus in California I figure it can't hurt to pass information along....Someone posted on another site about 3 pionus for sale.  She writes "Go [to] kijiji, they are on there and as of yesterday were still available. They are asking $500 for the BWP and $450 for the BHP. Plus, $100 for the cage, which is good sized."  She also mentioned a Maxi being sold by the same person as well.  Best Wishes

Offline momazon

• Fledgling
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2013, 03:25:00 PM »
Ginny, how are you?

Offline Fuzzy

• Egg
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2013, 06:21:17 PM »
Hi Ginny!  :hello1:  It's good to see you again!  :pinkelephant: