The Wonderful World of the Pionus Parrot Species > Blue-Headed

Ear piercing

(1/1)

Fuzzy:
Piercing ears is tiring stuff! Yes I was lucky enough to have my ear pierced this morning by an over excited Kobe. Haven't yet decided what earring will suit...

Dartman:
Good to see you posting, not so much on the piercing :shocking: Lurch did similar to me a few weeks ago when I made the mistake of wearing a new hoody, holding my hot cereal in it's bowl, and letting him out.
He hates some hoodys, always wants our breakfast and gets pissy when it's not offered fast enough. I had two holes in my right earlobe and he got to go back in and get covered a while till we both calmed down and I stopped bleeding.
Not quite ready for the pirate look and hope your ear heals quick like mine has and you and Koby forgive each other.

Julie T:
Sorry to hear about your new piercing, but that pic of Kobe is awfully adorable! :icon_mrgreen: Looks like ear piercing is tiresome work!

momazon:
Hi Fuzzy,

Kobe looks very satisfied, obviously not burdened by any heavy guilt   :icon_mrgreen:  Happy healing, or getting used to a new look, whichever it is.

maxsmom:
Ditto to Momazon's comments. Great to see you post. Great sense of humor. I guess we have to laugh as medicine when bites occur.  Sorry for the piercing

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version