Author Topic: Ear piercing  (Read 2615 times)

Offline Fuzzy

• Egg
Ear piercing
« on: December 22, 2014, 08:22:06 PM »
Piercing ears is tiring stuff! Yes I was lucky enough to have my ear pierced this morning by an over excited Kobe. Haven't yet decided what earring will suit...

Offline Dartman

• Hatchling
Re: Ear piercing
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2014, 08:45:59 PM »
Good to see you posting, not so much on the piercing :shocking: Lurch did similar to me a few weeks ago when I made the mistake of wearing a new hoody, holding my hot cereal in it's bowl, and letting him out.
He hates some hoodys, always wants our breakfast and gets pissy when it's not offered fast enough. I had two holes in my right earlobe and he got to go back in and get covered a while till we both calmed down and I stopped bleeding.
Not quite ready for the pirate look and hope your ear heals quick like mine has and you and Koby forgive each other.
Village Idiot

Offline Julie T

• Fledgling
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2014, 10:35:51 PM »
Sorry to hear about your new piercing, but that pic of Kobe is awfully adorable! :icon_mrgreen: Looks like ear piercing is tiresome work!

Offline momazon

• Fledgling
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2014, 12:34:13 AM »
Hi Fuzzy,

Kobe looks very satisfied, obviously not burdened by any heavy guilt   :icon_mrgreen:  Happy healing, or getting used to a new look, whichever it is.

Offline maxsmom

• Navigator
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2014, 03:13:58 AM »
Ditto to Momazon's comments. Great to see you post. Great sense of humor. I guess we have to laugh as medicine when bites occur.  Sorry for the piercing
She flies with her own wings. Oregon State Motto