Author Topic: I'm still around!  (Read 156 times)

Offline momazon

• Fledgling
I'm still around!
« on: September 16, 2017, 05:17:46 PM »
Hi All,

Dartman messaged to touch bases a couple weeks ago, and today suggested I post to let you know all is well.  Things are sustainable, but for each of the last two weeks I worked 66.5 hours.  It's been like that, so I don't have the energy to post much.

My zon is doing well since it's summer and she eats sunflowers and my spider plants while I do my long hours.  She yells, "Hey!" when I pull in at night, and always wants to sit with me while I file my paperwork and eat.  Then she goes to bed and wants a shower in the morning.

She does miss Dobby and calls for him sometimes when the dogs are barking.  Dob  used to throw things to the dogs and make them bark, so maybe she thinks he has them on remote control.

I am really glad he has Terry and Sandy, with their lovely mom to visit.

We haven't had too much smoke from the fires in Canada, and not too many really hot days.  I do love summer in Washington state   :)

Hope everyone here is still here, and your fids are well and happy.

Hugs!

Offline Dartman

• Hatchling
Re: I'm still around!
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2017, 05:36:07 PM »
 :hello1:
Village Idiot

Offline Jan

• Parrot Slave Since 1986
  • Administrator
  • Hatchling
  • Blu's Bird Toys
    • Pionus Parrot's Website
Re: I'm still around!
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2017, 10:24:12 PM »
Ah, well Hi Momazon!! I think it is pretty dead here.  I am happy to hear you are doing well even if you are over worked.  I only own one bird now, being Kuka.
Jan

Blu's Bird Toys  www.bluesbirdtoys.com
Pionus Parrot's Website  www.pionusparrot.com