The Wonderful World of the Pionus Parrot Species > Coral-Billed

Miss. Gabby

(1/1)

Jan:

My little Girl Gabby is now along 3.5 years old.  She is a Coral Billed Pionus, one of my very last Coral Bill babies that I produced in my last year of breeding in 2009.  Gabby has been staying out in the aviary with Chester my Hawk Headed Parrot and a Cockatiel named Tiely Bob.  Gabby gets to fly back and forth all the time in a 36 foot long aviary.  She loves it!!

I was going to post a couple of images that I've taken sometime back but now I can not find them on my PC ... so I'll figure that out a bit later on!!

maxsmom:
Hi Gabby! I bet you are the apple of your mom's eye! You sound skilled at flying

Jan:
Yep, I am my Mama's favorite Coral Bill and my Mama still can not find the photo images she had taken of us out there so I will tell her to retake some more pics!  Did I tell you that I am all out of birdie cookies .... a.k.a. Veggie Bars? Yep, I am going to tell my Mama to either order me some online or I will fly all the way to Canada to get them myself!! LOL!

maxsmom:
Ms Gabby - Your mamma needs to get going and put in your order with AO soon as we don't want you to fly that far!

momazon:
She sounds adorable--I bet she's very sweet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version