Author Topic: Some new pics!  (Read 3478 times)

Offline E

• Nestling
Some new pics!
« on: February 27, 2013, 12:39:20 PM »
Eloy, Eloy and Eloy!  :icon_mrgreen:

Offline Dartman

• Hatchling
Re: Some new pics!
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2013, 04:52:34 PM »
Looks like he was having a great day, and then deciding if he was happy or concerned to be on mommas hand :icon_mrgreen:
Village Idiot

Offline momazon

• Fledgling
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2013, 09:21:51 PM »
Eloy the happy boy!  He looks as fine as ever, and the perch you made him still looks new.  I love the pic of him eating your basil--that's a nice winter crop, too.  I cannot seem to grow basil in the winter, and I live in California ???  I used to live up north in the mountains where we had big winter snows, but here in the valley it is just gray.  The view out your window brings back wonderful memories of the long white winters we had.  Of course, nothing like Sweden's winters...

Offline maxsmom

• Navigator
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2013, 01:53:35 AM »
Eloy! So happy to see your photos. You are so handsome and vibrant. So wonderful to see such a happy bird living such a great life. Give your mom a scritch of thanks. You are a lucky bird.
She flies with her own wings. Oregon State Motto

Offline E

• Nestling
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2013, 11:50:08 AM »
Looks like he was having a great day, and then deciding if he was happy or concerned to be on mommas hand :icon_mrgreen:
Thanks! :-)

Eloy the happy boy!  He looks as fine as ever, and the perch you made him still looks new.  I love the pic of him eating your basil--that's a nice winter crop, too.  I cannot seem to grow basil in the winter, and I live in California ???  I used to live up north in the mountains where we had big winter snows, but here in the valley it is just gray.  The view out your window brings back wonderful memories of the long white winters we had.  Of course, nothing like Sweden's winters...
Yes I agree, that is difficult to grow basil in the winter and that isn't all plant that managed.
Winter is beautiful. But at the moment I'm wanted spring and warm days. And soon the waiting is over. :-)

Eloy! So happy to see your photos. You are so handsome and vibrant. So wonderful to see such a happy bird living such a great life. Give your mom a scritch of thanks. You are a lucky bird.
Eloy is sending some kisses back to you and hoping you have a nice day. ♥

Offline Louise9460

• Egg
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2013, 01:27:58 PM »
Eloy is just adorable.  :heart: He looks so happy and sweet.  :)

Offline E

• Nestling
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2013, 01:04:16 AM »
Eloy is just adorable.  :heart: He looks so happy and sweet.  :)
Thank you! ♥ I hope he is happy too.